Monday, June 17, 2013

New Things

I love new things.  


But who doesn't?  Today I unpacked my new pressure washer.  I guess technically it is my husband's new pressure washer but since he was at work, I claimed it.  Putting it together was a snap.  I was cleaning the driveway in no time.

As much as I love new toys, I love new babies 100 times more!  And today I got to photograph six day old Cole.  Oh he was so squishy and sweet.  After my last two newborn sessions with girls, I was happily surprised when this sweet little boy didn't wet on any of my blankets or rugs!

So now on to the next new thing, my grand opening.  It's coming soon so be on the look out!  If you are interested in booking a session,  please contact me via my website or my Facebook page.

I will leave you with another peek at Cole.


No comments:

Post a Comment