Saturday, May 18, 2013

Beautiful girls

I m slowly going through the images of Katelynn and Olivia.  Each time I open one up I am amazed at their beauty.  I have know Katelynn since she was 2 and was there at Olivia's birth.  I have always recognized their physical beauty but when they are before me on the screen I am blown away.


 

 

I have to tell a funny on Olivia.  After the session we went to eat dinner at Dairy Queen.  While we were there I told the girls I needed to come up with a name for my photography business.  Without a delay Olivia said "I think it should be called 'The Photographer in the World' business".  I told her I was NOT the best photographer in the world so I couldn't call myself that.  She said "Well you should call your business 'A Very Good Photographer' business.  No one is the best, because THAT is an OPINION!"  I didn't know that they taught that in Kindergarten!  Precious little girl.

Here are a couple more shots.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment