Monday, May 20, 2013

Crazy Busy Weekend

As I get closer to my "Grand Opening"  I hope I am getting a taste of the future.  It was a crazy busy weekend with 3 shoots, a field trip and a Saturday night girl's get away trip thrown in.  I am furiously trying to edit photos from 4 shoots and have my first newborn shoot today.  We leave on Thursday for Special Olympics Texas Summer Games in Arlington, TX and will be gone all weekend.  Life is crazy right now but I love it.

Here are a few shots from my session with Ana.  She is my neighbor and since she was born 2 years ago we have talked about doing portraits but finally got around to doing it. 


Ana was having nothing to do with me on Friday.  She was so sweet but I was interrupting her playtime with Mom.  She loved the blocks and bubbles and fortunately I was able to get some sweet action shots of her.






















She has the most beautiful eyes.


 


 I have always wanted to try this so Becky kindly helped me out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment